Solana, The Sandbox and Big Eyes Coins

Disclaimer: The text below is an advertorial article that is not part of Cryptonews.com editorial content.

Today, Solana (SOL), Sandbox (SAND) and Big Eyes (BIG) are offering incredible value to the cryptocurrency market. These coins can be your game changer this year, from high-grade functionality for dApps to play to earn options and community-driven utilities.

Solana

Solana (SOL) is a top-choice cryptocurrency with about USD 40 billion in market capitalization. Furthermore, Solana (SOL) is popularly known as the quickest blockchain protocol, mainly due to its dual consensus system of proof-of-stake and proof-of-history that helps it process transactions up to 50,000 every second. This explains why Solana (SOL) can conveniently ride to the pinnacle of the cryptoverse ecosystem as the go-to protocol for dApps and decentralized marketplaces.

Solana (SOL) has constantly stood out for its ultra-level speed, transaction throughput and exceptional product utility. As a result, Solana is Common tagged the Ethereum (ETH) killer, as it is less costly but faster and more scalable than its rival, Ethereum, specifically in transaction throughput. These features make Solana (SOL) a significant enabler of the creator economy and continue to inspire new projects to emerge in the ecosystem.

Solana is living up to its hype as for the first time, Solana (SOL) beat Ethereum (ETH) through trading volume in Q2 2022 when, during a 24-hour trading span, its NFT secondary market sales generated nearly USD 24.3 million in total during the previous 24 hours, as against Ethereum (ETH) sales which recorded USD 24 million during the same span across all its marketplaces.


At the time of writing, SOL is selling for  USD 35.12.  Despite the odds, SOL is one of the most prominent survivors of the Q2/Q3 crypto collapse as it has continuously offered its buyers and investors profits. 

The Sandbox

The Sandbox is a project that is far ahead of its time, as it specializes in offering subliminal metaverse experiences, where players from all over the world get to explore the ecosystem. Users within the Sandbox Metaverse can create and personalize their characters and then use these characters to compete in play to earn games.

When you complete specific tasks as a user,  you earn the platform’s in-game currency – SAND. Sandbox also has numerous NFT packages and continues to build on its various use cases and buzz-in to penetrate the cryptocurrency markets on a much deeper level. Depending on how well you play and market your NFT, you can make great money from Sandbox.  

SAND has dipped in value, but it is one of the tokens notable for its stable cryptocurrency prices. According to CoinGecko, at the time of writing, SAND sells at USD 1.05.

Big Eyes Coin

Big Eyes Coin is a full-on community token aimed at shifting wealth into the defi ecosystem and protecting the world’s ecosystem. The community is Big Eyes’ biggest attribute, as more users and activities will help create momentum for the plans and events on the platform.

Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is built on Ethereum (ETH), already gearing up to switch to PoS. It is the most anticipated meme coin the crypto market has seen this year. This is mainly because it departs from the dog fanfare that has permeated the meme coin ecosystem, creating a befitting alté that offers cat lovers and the aquatic community a project to call their own while earning passive income from its high cryptocurrency prices.

As Big Eyes Coins (BIG) launch inches closer, 90% of the tokens will be available at launch to give control of the platform to the community, and the remaining 10% of the tokens will be split equally between a charity and marketing wallet.

The Big Eyes Coin (BIG) mascot has an Anime design that easily appeals to Gen Z and Millennials, the biggest demographics in the cryptoverse.